Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Bid You Velcome...

Well the title says it all. No, not the Bela Lugosi rip off title above, but the actual title of this blog. I am indeed a twenty something nerd (yes I live with my mom still, so don't even think of using that insult), and I decided to finally jump on the blog bandwagon to voice my thoughts on life, the universe, and everything. Well, actually just stuff worth talking about, lets face it no one wants to hear me whine about whats happening in my life and why I'm so sad; those are just self indulgent cries for attention, which is what Facebook is for. But yes, here I will rant about anything nerd related, movies, comics, games, books, etc. So sit back and enjoy as I rant about nothing to particularly no one special (that's what us nerds do best anyway). May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment